Small Pleasures

I am very pleased with the hanging of my work in the Small Pleasures Show at the Jacobs Gallery. This is a great show with many great pieces of artwork. Opening night was a big success. So many people were packed into that gallery I had to go outside to breathe on occasion. Its good to see so many people coming out to support the arts. I hope there is some way this gallery can be saved as it is slated to close in mid January. Yet  another gallery to close in Eugene. My heart hurts for the visual arts in Eugene. There doesn't seem to be enough support here.




Moving forward I hope to be showing in more areas outside of Eugene. I will be participating in the Art From The Heart show at Sonoma State University next month. I'm looking into a couple of other shows out of state as well. Branching out again.

Comments