Long Overdue Update

It was definitely not my intention to ignore my blog for two months but that is what happened. There are a lot of new things going on and I'm working like crazy to make 2015 a fantastically productive year.

I posted six paintings from the month of January on my Etsy site. I'm working on at least six more. I'm also working on some monotypes to post soon.

I've been working with a group of printmakers here in Eugene trying to set up a printmaking collective. It looks like we will be opening in March and will be called the Eugene Printmakers Collective. This is very exciting! I cannot express how excited I am to have access to a studio to make prints. It has been many years since I've had access to a printmaking studio. Aside from a few monoprints and linocuts I have not had much opportunity to use my degree in printmaking.

There are so many things going on in Eugene right now. I am very excited to be apart of this community.


This is one of my six paintings completed that I have already sold. I have several more in progress in the same method. I'm working on building up texture and layers and being more subtle with colors.


I will be posting more of my work weekly from here on out. Especially as I focus on printmaking. I'm  working on a series of prints now and will have more images to share soon.






Comments