Moving Forward

So my plan to do a drawing or painting a day is not panning out. I forgot how crazy the holiday season can be and all the upcoming deadlines on top of that.

But I have been busy in the studio. I have a lot of things going and a lot of ideas being written down on various scraps of paper. My studio is an absolute disaster and I can't find half of what I'm looking for. This is how I roll I guess.

This the painting below is the third part of my Boat series. Its not coming out as I had hoped. I'm still working on it but at this point I may be overworking...Again!


This painting is sort of an extension of the Boat series but not really meant to be a part of that series. Other ideas happen while working on things and I have to reach out and try. Still going too dark. I am too heavy handed in my painting at times.


And now I start another painting. I'm hoping to finish this one soon. I'm trying to put a time limit on myself so that I don't over work my paintings. 



That is all I have at this time. I will post the progress of this last painting tomorrow. Maybe it will be finished!

Comments