Too Many Things

I'm back in the studio.  But not really focused. There are too many things to do or that I want to do anyway. I'm all over the place again.

I'm still working on my printmaking project that is due in April. I'm also getting back into more relief prints. I sharpened my tools over the weekend and I've been pulling out old linoleum and considering the sizes I have to work with.

I'm also working on two large abstract paintings. And a smaller collage/mixed media piece.

Collage/mixed media made from pieces of old artwork my friend, Bryan sent me.

Pieces of Bryan's old work that I still have to work from.
New abstract painting I'm working on.

2nd new painting I've started.

I use my hands in my paintings a lot. I love fingerpainting.

I'm doing a bunch of drawings. I have many ideas sketched out in my sketchbook. I've been toying with doing a body of work based on a song or album. I have too many songs/albums I want to work on.
Drawing on acrylic paper. Love using graphite on this paper.
One of my beginnings for a song painting.

I'm spinning with possibilities. This is good. At least I believe it is. The issue is my lack of time. I'm working 50 hrs/wk these days at my day job and still toting my kids to soccer games/practices/parties.

If only I did not need to sleep. I would have enough time to paint then.


Comments