Confessions

I am about to admit to something that I think is weird. Not kinky weird or lock me up weird but still...weird. I absolutely love the smell of magazines. Really love the smell of them! I don't know why. I don't even want to buy them for their content. I just want to open up those glossy pages and shove my face in and breathe in. This is probably some elaborate marketing ploy. Somehow they have managed to manufacture a scent that makes people buy things like magazines. Maybe there are different scents for different markets. I've never actually compared smells. Maybe Sports illustrated smells better to sports fanatics while Vogue smells delicious to the fashion conscious. I don't really know. I just think its weird that I love magazine smell.

Thats all I have for you now.




Oh and I'm resharing this images. One of my favorite political pieces.

Comments