Its Friday!

I am so thankful for this day to come. It has been a week of crazy. But I managed to get a lot of studio time also so that's not too bad. I wish I could say I have completed pieces at this point but I haven't.


So this is the piece I almost tore up and used for collage and now I'm working on it some more. I'm liking where its going now. I wish I had more patience with my work sometimes.




And this piece is coming along okay. I think it may have taken a turn for the worse last night as I got heavy-handed with the pink glaze.



In fact I got kind of crazy with the whole glazey-drippy thing. I need to take a step back sometimes. This piece is going to require some serious re-working now.



And this last piece took a pleasant step forward. I'm quite happy with where its going now. I hope I don't go all crazy on it with pink glazes and drippies.


I was completely absorbed in my music/art world last night so that when I finally came up for air it was past midnight. And I have to work today! What was I thinking? Well, I was really caught up in my latest musical purchase..... Amanda Palmer.  I absolutely love her music.

Comments