Compelled to do something...

I felt like I had to have some pictures posted. It has a been a while since I've done that. Mostly because I have been working at such a slow pace that there is not a whole lot of new stuff to post but I will share what I have.


I'm really struggling with this one. I have changed it so many times and now I am completely sick of looking at it. I might have to put it away for a while as I work on other pieces.



This is a piece that I declared garbage and pulled off the board to throw in the collage material pile and then I noticed it yesterday and thought, "I kind of like some of the stuff going on in this piece." I might have to go back to work on this one.




I'm now building a background for another piece. I start with collage elements and then I will build my palette off of that. Yes, I work in a rather messy fashion. I like chaos. My whole studio sort of looks like this right now.


Oh, and I have that Sketchbook Project to work on. I was so excited to get started on this but I've sort of lost interest. The sketchbook itself is a bit uninspiring. I know. That is no excuse. I need to fire up my creative energies and make it happen. I was going to  post some of my self portrait sketches I've been working on but I really don't like any of them. I will keep working on that.

Now I am off to the job that puts food on my table. Have a fabulous Thursday!

Comments