Blah on this

I'm not feeling well. I really tried to stay up late and work on paintings this weekend but I was not tip top and then I hurt my leg. In my really whiny way I was hobbling around and saying woe is me. Mostly because when I feel that way, all sick-ish and pain in my leg I can't ride my bike and I've been very addicted to my bike. In love with my bike you might say.

Oh and the other thing is that it has been raining like its winter here. Only not all that cold. A bit muggy really. But still too rainy. And dark, gray skies and I need sun rays on my face on a daily basis so this is not cool. I do like working in my studio though when it rains because the rain sounds cool on the roof out there and the air gets that summer rain smell I totally love. So that part is okay.

So I started 7 new paintings. But they are so very beginning because I was feeling icky. So they are not picture worthy right now. At least, not in my mind. But I continue to work on them and promise to post some pics in the next couple of days. One of the saddest things is that I'm running out of some key colors and I don't get paid until Friday so I have to wait for new supplies. That makes me antsy. I don't like to wait.

That's all I have for you for now.

Oh and this:

Evidence of our 4th of July celebration. Of all the pictures taken of that night this one is a favorite for some reason. It just tells so many stories. Okay. Thats all.

Comments