Moments of forced contemplation

I am once again injured. Therefore not much is getting done. I crashed my bike pretty hard last week and ended up having surgery on my finger. Typing is not all that easy right now so this will be a brief entry.



List of things that happened in July:


  1. I did a lot of plein air painting in oils. Both are fairly new experiences for me but I am finally getting somewhere and have a couple of pieces that show promise.
  2. I started doing some serious figure drawing. Again, I am so out of practice that I have a long way to go still. But I do have a couple of drawings that also show promise. 
  3. I'm actively looking for a part time job to get me through the next few months until I build up my portfolio again. Once again I will have to struggle to balance, artwork, a job and family. 





Camping in Oregon is so amazing. I am thankful to live here and be able to practice what I love while taking in the beautiful scenery.

Comments