Cold and Buried

Yes, I am buried in life. So many things that need to get done. Such as fixing a leaky pipe and repairing dresser drawers.
And it is so cold out now. Well, in comparison to what it has been. Its only in the 40s and I know it can drop down below 20 degrees F soon but I'm not ready for this cold weather yet. Wait! Its already Christmas season? I can't believe it. Where did the time go? I guess its time to bring out the thermal underwear and hats and gloves and, oh yes, the Christmas Tree. Sheesh!

I'm working on a few pieces now. I have deadlines to meet and I'm getting a bit anxious as they draw near.





As you can see I'm a bit all over the place. some acrylics, some oils and some encaustic. Paper, panel, canvas, newspaper. I do need some focus and now is the time for it as I start to refine these pieces and make some sort of sense out of them. Lots to do....


Comments