All That You Are

Life got so crazy all of a sudden.

So, I haven't been here. I haven't been in the studio. I haven't been anywhere but in my head really.
Thats not always a good thing. I don't want to bring all of my 3 readers down so I don't post.

 Oh, but I did experiment a little bit with printmaking last week.

 A little bit of linocut......

A fair amount of monoprinting....

If nothing else these will make great bits of collage material. 

Time to find something else to work on. I need something new and fresh. Something to pull me out of my head.

I think my next project will actually be figurative. I'm thinking large scale watercolors. Something like that. Its all planned out in my head and on the back of receipts in my wallet. It will come together soon. Thanks for being patient with me.


Comments