October is my month

I love October. I love the onset of Fall and the cooling of the weather. I love the colorful leaves and the foggy mornings. I love Halloween. I love decorating for Halloween.
There is something about this time of year that makes me feel extra creative. Its one of my most productive seasons. I really miss Fall in Sonoma County. I miss Crane Creek park with its eerie old oak trees and rolling violet hills.



We always go back to this park when we visit Sonoma County now. Its my park. At least that is how I think of it. We came to this park once in one of my drawing classes. I remember my instructor flipping the bird to a monstrous house built up above the park, ruining the view. I remember wishing we could spend the night there. Camp out for art class. I can't believe we never thought of that. Well, actually, you can't camp out at the park. It is a day-use park only but what a great idea.

I love parks. If you have suggestions for great parks in your area that you like to go to please let me know. I would love to make a list of must-go-to parks.

Comments