And Then I Went Too Far


And this one I really quite liked at this point. And then I kept painting...and painting and now I don't like it as much. My daughter loves it though and it will be hanging on her bedroom wall as soon as I get it matted and framed.

On an upbeat note I've sold three pieces of my work last week. Yay! That is a very rare occurrence and really it came at a great time. The beginning of the school year is when we could use the extra funds so yay again!

I've been toying with setting up an etsy shop but I'm undecided. I haven't posted anything for sale yet. I'm not sure what is holding me back. I just need to do it I guess.

Well, now I have to go to my day job. I'm really not feeling like it. I so want to stay home and paint. But the weekend is coming up and if it isn't a million and 5 degrees in my studio this weekend I might get some things done and actually take good pictures with my real camera. That would be very exciting.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Comments