Boat Paintings

So I got into the Gallery at the Watershed show with this painting:


That show will open on December 18th. I am so excited to be in a show in this gallery.

I am working on a series and I've finished the second painting...


One more to go and I will be done with this series. I'm really enjoying this series. I have so many more ideas now and have started those sketches. I've recently received the invitation to be a part of Sonoma State University's Art From the Heat Fundraiser in January. It is a great honor to be a part of this show that benefits the gallery where I got my art degree.

So things are continuing in the direction that I desire. I'm so glad to be able to focus on my art now. And now with Thanksgiving approaching I am really looking forward to spending time with family and being grateful for all that I have. This really is a blessed life.


Comments