Went walking late one night in Eugene

Really cool shot of a granary
A couple of really good friends of mine went for a walk with me in Eugene after a few drinks at The Rye.   It was a typical Eugene night where it rained sometimes and in was lovely out sometimes. I'm not sure all of my party was all that excited about walking but at least two-thirds of us were. We walked  along the river path, up through the Whit , and all the way to the Tiny Tavern where we witnessed some supreme Eugene craziness.

Then it was time to go back as we had parked near The Rye. Damn. Such a long walk back. Again I didn't mind as much as some of my party did. I do enjoy walking in towns.

Then I was ready to contemplate the next step in my art endeavors. I came home and drew out many ideas. I started painting like crazy. I finalized the idea for my print project and I can't wait to be on my way towards working on these next projects.


Comments