Complete and happy



So, I finally completed this piece and I am rather pleased with it. The bad news is that I have misplaced my camera. I'm very sad about this. I cannot take quality pictures from my phone. So this is the best I can do until that camera is found.
I'm worried.
I'm worried that I won't find that camera.
My daughter loves to take pictures and often sneaks away with it.
She is very good about forgetting where she puts things and forgetting to bring things BACK IN FROM OUTSIDE!
So, I wonder about the fate of my camera.
Today is my BIRTHDAY. Yay. I mean I like my birthday. We don't do much. Its usually a very mellow thing but I like that its MY day.
I took the day off from work. I'm think I need to do this more often. Granted, I'm packing for our trip to California so its not the kick back, relaxed day off birthday but its better than being at work and being stressed out and still having to do all this packing. So.... I'll take it.
Yay!
Boo! about the camera though.

Comments