Caught in the undertow

Wow. I am producing loads of nothing these days. I paint for hours and then at the end I look at what I have and think "Well, what a waste of time and paint."
I have no idea what I am doing here.
I know I go through these phases but it doesn't make it any less frustrating. Its like I have toes for fingers and I might be color blind or something. I don't know.

So, I step away from the easel, put the paintbrush down and go read some of my book. The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters.  So far, its okay. Its not really exciting like I can't put it down but there are enough interesting things in it to keep me reading.

Halloween is coming up and I'm excited. Like a little kid. Because I love Halloween. My daughter is going to dress up as Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast At Tiffany's style).  She looks so cute in her black dress, long gloves and tiara.

And I'm still totally crushing on Amanda Palmer.


And Tom Waits has a new album out. Good things happening in music.

Have a great hump day everyone.

Comments