Pushing Against the Tide

I'm trying to get everything done that I need to get done this week. I had big plans for this month and then life happened and I'm overwhelmed. To top it off I got this miserable head cold so I don't feel like doing ANYTHING. But that is not an option so.....

My list of what I have to do this week:

1. finish up one painting soon to be posted here.

2. work on some self portraits for the inside out thingy at butterfly effect.

3. decide which piece I want to put in the SSU Art From the Heart Benefit Show.

4. finish up a collage/drawing I started last weekend (It was supposed to be my 3 hour project and well, it didn't turn out that way).

5. Finish the Omnivore's Dilemna.

6. Finish watching the 4th season of True Blood (Ah yes! I love my tv sometimes)

7. Poetry research for another project I'm working on.

8. Fill that yard waste bin again! I love Autumn but the leaves make me crazy sometimes.





And well, I just did not have any new images to add to this post so I leave with this image from a book I put together while I was living in Costa Rica a few years ago. I kind of dig those pink houses as they come crumbling down. I think I want to do more collages.


Comments