Wreckage

Thats how I feel right now.  Like wreckage. Nothing that I can or will talk about here. But I will post pictures.



My friend made me this shirt and I absolutely love it. Like a piece of artwork. Because it is. It gets the special wash treatment and everything because it is my favorite shirt.





A scene from my studio. My studio is really messy right now so you won't get to see a real shot of it but this corner is my favorite because of my turn table and my record collection. Of course the random images on my message board and the lovely glass of cab compliment that space well. 



And there I am working on a piece. The funny thing about this shot is that I'm painting with my right hand and I'm left-handed. Sometimes I do this when I'm being too anal and want something looser. But I've never seen a picture of me doing this before. Crazy.



And this is where I accidentally painted on my mouth and then decided to go all the way and do this whole Marilyn Manson-Gothy type thing. Just playing. I'm sure painting acrylics onto your mouth is not recommended but I did it and I'm still alive.... so far. 

So that is all I have for you. Sorry, no new artwork. I've started 3 new pieces but all the pictures I took came out blurry and crummy.  It might have had something to do with that cab I was drinking..... better luck next time.
Good day, my friends!

Comments