Potential

I am happy to say that the garage is almost an art studio now. We had a big garage sale last weekend and managed to unload a lot of things. We still have a ridiculously large amount of cds. Its time to cart them off to the cd store or donate to the library. The library will at least give us a tax write off where the cd store will give us close to nothing.
I set up the turntable in my "studio" and pulled out some of my old records. T-Rex, Lou Reed, David Bowie, Depeche Mode and The Chameleons. Strange mix of things.
I will be running my art camp in a few weeks and have been trying to prepare for that. With everything happening the way it has been I have come to a stand still on my own artwork. But that is okay because it will happen again. I have many ideas and having a new, clean space will help clear my mind and make things happen. I have hope.

Comments