Last but not last...

I'm working on a drawing right now that seems like it should be in my sketch book as opposed to  a large piece of paper. Its an interesting blend of ideas but not cohesive as a piece. I've been struggling with it for the last few weeks and then realized that it needs to be done so that I can move on. I'm stuck and I 'm flailing around trying to make it mean something. And maybe it does. Maybe its all subconscious freudian stuff but I'm not really understanding it right now. I hate looking at it and need to do something new. I'm ready to try to start something for the Peace series. I don't have a concrete idea of what that will be and it has me a bit worried. I'm still holding out for the new computer which is proving to be slow in coming. Its frustrating to not be able to post pictures. But I must have patience. It will come.

Comments