Always changing

So, I am finally settling down to working in my studio. It has been a month of organizing, planning and doing all the housework that has been neglected. Yesterday I spent several hours working on various pieces and planning things out on my whiteboard.

I keep worrying that I won't finish anything this week but this is my goal. I need to complete 3 pieces. I've been working several pieces in various sizes for a while now and I'm ready to have them done.

I've been doing a lot more drawing as well. I'm looking at so many things at once but feel like I finally have the time for all of that.

My iphone photos have increased dramatically. I've been going for walks around Eugene in order to get my exercise in and also enjoy this rare beautiful weather Oregon Autumn. So happy to be here. So happy to be doing what I love to do. Things are coming together.


Playing with mixed media, pen and ink in my sketchbook.


Drawing while drinking wine turned into this mess. Now I spent a lot of time bending the paper to keep the graphite from casting a glare. 



More mixed media in my sketchbook. Fantasy characters revisited.


Painting in progress. I hope to finish this one this week.


Another one that I want finished. Ready to move on!


New Triptych started. 






My unhealthy obsession. Yes. I love Marilyn Manson. I indulge in these drawings from time to time.


10 minute watercolor sketch from drawing group.

Comments