Be the Change....

It has been a pretty rough summer. Really, it has been more of a summer than I wanted it to be. That might be partly due to Global Warming which made it unbearably warm and humid for quite awhile and fed into the many forest fires we had here in Oregon as well as other parts of the Northwest.

I thought I needed to focus on my job since we needed an increase in income and well, where else do you look to for an increase in income than your job.

It turns out that was not the place I wanted to look. My big decision had a lot to do with more than just needing an increase in my income. It had a large part to do with my personal health which has been particularly bad in the last 10 months. Also, I was on burnout in my current career and all I could really think about was my artwork. I always had plans, ideas, inspirations....

Try sitting at your computer for 8 hours a day to do mundane tasks and stare at spreadsheets after having a burst of inspiration! Just do it!!

Its horrible. And that is why I will be unemployed at the end of September. I plan on doing artwork and art related work as a full time business.

This is simultaneously scary and exciting for me. I've got to try harder than I've ever tried on any other thing in my life. I've got to make this happen.

So a proper shot is in order for this momentous and somewhat crazy occasion.

Comments