Mostly back to normal

I am hoping that things are mostly back to normal now. I'm healing quickly. I feel more stable emotionally and I'm getting a lot of rest which is a good thing.

Since I did have down time and needed to get my focus on things outside of my head I did make time for some more art.



The weather has been unseasonably warm and lovely which made it easier to work in the garage studio. Things to be thankful for.



I finally finished this piece. This was the best picture I could take of it. My camera has  been damaged and won't connect to my computer anymore. I've been playing with the ipad as a camera. Its not bad but not great either.

And the best thing about the last couple of weeks is that its the weekend and I don't have ANY plans! None! So happy about this. I plan on getting caught up on household things, work on fixing my camera issue and maybe do some more painting. I hope to update my Etsy shop soon.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.


Comments