Wide Open Spaces

More rain today. We had really nice weather 2 days ago. I cleaned out a lot of stuff from my studio and rearranged my space. Its much more pleasant to work out there now.

Paintings I'm working on:



Here I am working in two different styles. I don't know why this happens. It just does with me for some reason.  The top painting is really starting to interest me. I don't like the composition but I think it can be fixed. The bottom painting still needs a lot of work.

I like the detail shots of the the top piece more than the whole painting:



This is a really good way to find out what I need to do to fix the composition. I may end up working in a series with this one. Breaking down the first painting and going in new directions with it.

That is all I have for you on this rainy Wednesday morning. Have a  lovely day.

Comments