Lie in the Sound

I love Trespassers William!

So, I'm working very hard on the Sketchbook Project. My new obsession.


The first page started with many layers and now I'm working over that because it went too black. A layer of absorbant ground should help to paint over that black.  



I love this page. Two layers of gesso and a layer of absorbant ground. Blue ink, yellow ochre acrylic paint, pen. Things are starting to emerge.


Playing with my ink. One of my unhappy discoveries this week is that my 8 oz. jar of black ink does in fact have a shelf life. It is no longer black and I am sad. 

The rest of the pages are slowly being gessoed over. Its is so damp here that everything is taking a really long time to dry. 


So that is what I'm up to until the end of the month. I'm frustrated right now that I have to go work at my office job now. I really want to work in the studio today. It has warmed up to the 50s now so its very pleasant working in the studio. But I'm off now.

Everyone have a fabulous Friday!!

Comments