The Glass Castle

I've had my head buried in this book for the last couple of days. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. I must be in my memoir phase again. I am really enjoying this book. Another dark and sad story but with a lot of redemption value.

I've done a bit of painting. Not a lot. I've been meaning to make a painting for a very good friend of mine but keep not getting to it. So now I'm getting to it. Slowly.



These are the first layers. Many more to go but I'm liking where its going so far. I threw some gold dust on it in one of my more spontaneous moments. Not sure that was a great idea but I think I can fix it.

So my list for this week:

1. reading, reading, reading

2. a wee bit of painting

3. less computer time

4. more playing uno and scrabble with the kids

5. more cooking slow made meals

6. lots and lots of tea

7. sleep

8. more hours at work logged in as most of my department is on vacation

9. frowny face at #8

10. New Years in Portland

11. really short haircut

Comments