Declination Inclination

I'm working a lot.
Both at my day job and at my art work.
I don't have much time.
I feel frustrated by this.
And yet I find time to read.

I'm reading Lady Painter A Life. A biography on Joan Mitchell. I'm already sucked into it. So interesting! I love biographies and Memoirs.
I'm so ready for Thanksgiving to come
We are going to California for Thanksgiving. We haven't done that in years. I can't wait. I love my California family. Wonderful people.
Do I have everything done that I need to get done in November? Well, no. I don't. I have a lot to do still. I wish sleep was optional. I guess it is but you don't always do so well on low sleep so really its not all that optional. I want to be able to work 24-7. I don't need rest. And yet my body tells me otherwise.
Well, I was kicked off my mac laptop and had to borrow my son's pc. Hence, no pictures. And I have pictures!
So wait until next post and I will show you what I have been up to.

Oh! And for those that found my "ghost story" disturbing, I'm sorry. But it scared me too. I'm just sayin....


Comments