Again with the collaborative


I am so excited to be working on these collaboratives. I think its time to pass this on to Bryan now. I am ready to do new things. I'm happy to be working with another artist. Someone who totally inspires me.

Now on to totally different things.

 A lot of things are going on in this country. I wish they were totally positive things. I don't want to get too political but honestly, I am so appalled at the caliber of presidential candidates that are up for grabs. I don't want to fault Obama. He came into a tough position. Bush W. really messed shit up. He was thee WORST. But I don't know if I have faith in this whole political set up we have in the States. The republicans and the democrats are the only parties that are truly represented. And even if there is another party like the Libertarian party they are really just a bastardized form of the original two parties. Party reform needs to happen here. I identify as a democrat because their values are the closest to mine in what there is available. But I don't really identify with any. Its frustrating that those are the only two recognized parties. People here thank the war veterans for their freedom. I'm not saying we shouldn't thank them but do we really have freedom? I think we define freedom as being able to buy whatever crap we want. Yes. We do have that freedom. We can buy all kinds of crap and watch all kinds of crappy tv. But is that freedom or  is that being controlled by those with the money to make all that crap we can buy and all those tv shows we can watch? I wonder.

Comments