Dave's Burning Nuts


I was concerned about the offensiveness of this image but then I realized I just took this picture in a grocery store. In PUBLIC. Where little kids go and everything. So, how offensive can it be? Also, I don't worry that much about offensiveness so I don't know why I said that. 
Also, aren't you supposed to stay away from burning nuts? Like, they're contagious or something?
Anyway, I have been buried in all kinds of projects and have not made time for posting on the blog. So, I thought I would do a check in with Dave's nuts. oh! There I go again with the offensiveness. OH wait! I don't care!

Comments

  1. I'm trying really hard to be offended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this would be a stretch for you. Oh, and this is the same grocery store you worked at so are you super offended?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment