Where I interview myself but really Amy is interviewing me (yeah, I don't really get how it works either)



1. what is your name and stuff? and any other good information. like bank account details.
My name is Sarah. I was named after my great aunt Sarah Jane and I've always sort of hated that. Just to feel so tied to someone I never met and have no idea what kind of person she was. My family is so vague about these things.
I'm going to say I'm an artist even though I had an instructor once who said it was arrogant to call yourself an artist. Puh-leez! Like I'm making some astounding announcement. I really don't understand that attitude. I have a cat that is really my cat and then I have a cat that one of my friends convinced me to take off her hands. Her name is Hobo and she is really a sweet cat but she does things that are hard for me to really love her and I keep thinking of her as the Hobo that sleeps in our garage.
I lived in Costa Rica for two years. It was possibly the best two years of my life. Amazing experience and I kind of wish we never left. 
You want to know about my bank account? The best description at this time is overdrawn. Yes, I have a cash flow problem and so what? That is just how i roll these days. I'm working on improving the situation though. It will turn around eventually but for now don't come asking to borrow any $$. You will get chump change.

2. what is super hot about you?  <--- don't you Dare skip this one.  answer it.
Oh God, I want to really skip this one. But Amy won't let me so I will have to come up with something. Maybe my eyes. They are a really interesting mix of green, gold and blue. Kind of unusual. I also have a really interesting shaped nose. I actually like my nose now but hated it as a kid. I wanted this cute little button nose when I was a kid. Boring!

3.  don't lie or cheat: what is under your couch right now?
I am certain there are Reeses peanut butter cup wrappers under my couch. I will guess that there is probably the pen I absolutely love working with but can't find down there as well. But I am a coward and won't look.

4.  when was the last time you shaved your legs?
yesterday! Wow, i am proud to say that as I am terribly remiss in shaving during the fall months usually.

5.  what did you have for breakfast?
blueberry, strawberry, banana smoothie with soy protein and flax oil. Sorry, I'm on a health kick.

6. if you could choose a new name, what would you name yourself?
I always wanted the name Angelique. I have no idea why but it has been my secret fantasy name forever. Shhh. don't tell anyone. That is my deep dark secret.

7.  have you ever had plastic surgery?
no.  because I am a total chicken shit about going under the knife. Seriously, I prayed (and I'm not religious) that I would not have to have a C-section when I was pregnant. Please no!

8. are you afraid of the dark?
Yes. I have terrible night vision so its always completely black to me in the dark. can't even see my own hands! Hate it!

9. are you a hermit?
I am so not a hermit. Not even close. Not that I think there is anything wrong with it but I do enjoy going out and being around people. Nope. Sooo not a hermit.

10.  why do you blog?
I guess I want to connect with other people who share the same interests. I live in an area where I don't feel a strong connection to the people I know here. I don't have a strong art community yet. So I reach out to cyberspace to make a connection or two. That is probably why I blog. Otherwise I would just write in my journal and be done with it. 

Okay, so I interviewed myself. I kind of enjoyed that. But I did have a glass of wine before doing so and I may have been a bit chatty so I apologize for that. I get that way.

I hope I can hear from other people out there that might be reading my blog and have comments to make. Its kind of an interesting experiment. I haven't cared too much about building a huge following list. That might be obvious by the fact that I don't really participate in the Blogtoberfest but then again I kind of wouldn't mind some more followers so maybe I will try harder. 
For now though, I'm going to go out to the studio and do some more painting. That is what this is really all about.

Comments

Post a Comment