Art vacation...

I've been on a bit of a break from painting. Partly because it has been so humid I can't stand being in the studio and the paint dries to quickly in this heat. And partly because I need some down time with my family. School starts soon and I need to be sure that kids have everything they need. Also, due to the wreckage of my life I've needed to slow down a bit and take a serious look at myself. So, thats what I'm doing. Changes are in progress.
And of course my list is next:

1. not eating meat anymore

2. trying to cut back on dairy. Admittedly this is my weakness.

3. less consumption of wine during the week (another weakness)

4. more exercise in general

5. back on the yoga pad. Yay!

6. more time with family

7. more sleep (this one is tricky)

8. cutting back on the happy pills.

So there it is. This was not much of an art post and was more like a long boring stroll down the road of my life looking at the wreckage but so be it.


Comments