Lost...

I typed up an entire post complete with links and everything and then it disappeared. I really don't like it when that happens. So I will now just summarize that post and hope that suffices as I will not retype the whole entire thing again!

1. Spring never came but summer might.

2. Not much painting done but participating in Sketchbook project.

3. Goal of finishing 25 pieces this year.

4. TV - True Blood Season 3 just finished. Still love it.

5. TV - Game of Thrones - 1st episode rocks. Can't wait to continue.

6. Music - Rap music (strange for White Suburban Soccer Mom). Over that phase. Now listening to Trespasser's William and the new Gaga album.

7. Reading a book called Ghost Map. About the Cholera breakout in London. Really interesting story about how this epidemic changed medicine, science and how cities are built.

8. Rescued a momma cat and 2 kittens.

9. Jealous of friends that are traveling or moving to new areas. I feel so ready to have a new adventure.

Thats all.

Comments

  1. Hellloooo My sara-friend,
    i would love to swap mix CDs with you.
    Stalk over and gimme your email address in the comments (if you are as weird as I am about posting your email address on the internet, i assure you that i'll delete the comment as soon as i email you so that no one else has it) - then we can swap addys and i'll send you off a CD.
    Are you CONUS or overseas?
    yay! i'm excited because i am all over music lately!
    xx,
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you :)

    I didn't publish the comment because i didn't want any creepy internet people to have your snail mail.

    I just meant for you to give me your email so that we could swap snail mail addys that way. :)

    here is my email: amy@amymcdonald.net

    email me for my snail mail addy.

    I'll burn you some songs that i hope you like!

    Right so, email me and i'll give you my snail mail address

    i'm actually excited too - i love swapping music
    xx,
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I'm bad at following directions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment